Author Topic: Marine Service!! LOOK!  (Read 1778 times)

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Marine Service!! LOOK!
« on: November 02, 2009, 12:19:28 PM »
I post this in an effort to help a dear friend that I have known for 29 years here in the South Florida area. He has started his own business and needs the exposure. Seaside Marine Service, Inc.  Scott Kramer. 561-603-4069. Offering annual maintenance and service, electrical & custom accessory installations....Including custom repower.....Here is the shocking part.....$65. per Hr!!    26 years experience. 5-Star Certified Yamaha Master mechanic. Licensed & insured. Scott has worked for several marine service centers for years and want\'s to have his own business. He has done work on my boat and saved me a bundle. He comes to you!! Trailer pickup service is also available. I have stopped paying $100. per hour. I hope the forum family will welcome Scott into the local arena and give him your business. Good luck Scott. E-mail him @ kozrod@yahoo.com. Thanks!

birddog0219

• View Profile
Re: Marine Service!! LOOK! \"flyboy911\"
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2009, 03:07:15 PM »
umm modds delet this If I can\'t put up my info then this needs to go.
For all your marine electronics and electrical and rigging needs contact me at Hookedupmarine@aol.com

flyboy911

• View Profile
Re: Marine Service!! LOOK! \"birddog0219\"
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2009, 03:40:37 PM »
Is this type of post not allowed?  Please explain. Thanks. Not trying to break the rules or step on toes at all!!!

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2009, 05:25:49 PM »
I have personally used Scott for our Bluewater.

He knows his stuff, super nice and best of all honest !

Thanks Scott!

SnookShakerII

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2009, 07:25:20 PM »
Quote, originally posted by flyboy911 »
I post this in an effort to help a dear friend that I have known for 29 years here in the South Florida area. He has started his own business and needs the exposure. Seaside Marine Service, Inc.  Scott Kramer. 561-603-4069. Offering annual maintenance and service, electrical & custom accessory installations....Including custom repower.....Here is the shocking part.....$65. per Hr!!    26 years experience. 5-Star Certified Yamaha Master mechanic. Licensed & insured. Scott has worked for several marine service centers for years and want\'s to have his own business. He has done work on my boat and saved me a bundle. He comes to you!! Trailer pickup service is also available. I have stopped paying $100. per hour. I hope the forum family will welcome Scott into the local arena and give him your business. Good luck Scott. E-mail him @ kozrod@yahoo.com. Thanks!

the rules you break is telling his prices.

edit it and tell everyone on how swell of a guy he is and the nice work he does.

birddog is right... this isnt craigslist.

Slay\'n and Fillet\'n