Author Topic: kenetic energy calculator for bows!!!  (Read 1356 times)

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
kenetic energy calculator for bows!!!
« on: November 04, 2009, 03:26:23 PM »
I found this link that doe\'s the math for you mine came out to 38.9 that seems low I was thinking about getting rages and it is a good thing I checked. you guys should try it and see what you get I knew my bow is out dated but wow for 68 poundsof draw I was sad to find it is only getting 220 FPS http://www.archeryhq.com/kin.htmby the way has anybody used rage\'s on hog\'s and got a blood trail? I have a problem with losing hogs do to a lack of blood and thick cover I have used 1 muzzy 4blade 1 muzzy 3blade 2 grim reaper\'s and 2 G5 Montec\'s and have yet to find a drop of blood or a hog that matter I am getting discouraged on shooting hog\'s with a bow and would like to turn it around I was able to recover all but 2 arrows and they all were full pass threw\'s besides 3 of them I have shot them in the lungs and in the heart and even tried in the head and they all still manage to run off never to be seen again   I love bow hunting but I can\'t keep losing hogs like this
Modified by 77 chevy at 3:28 PM 9/15/2009

Backlash Bandit

• View Profile
Re: kenetic energy calculator for bows!!! \"77 chevy\"
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 04:31:39 PM »
i went on the rage web site today while being bored in class and they got a calculator on their too. im gonna get some but wasnt sure if i should get the normal 2 blade or the 40 KE ones \"cause my bows a real cheapo\". after doin the calculator im gonna go with the normal ones but maybe you might wanna consider the others. mines somewhere in the upper 50s low 60s
Dagum!!!!!!!...............another snarl!!!!!!!