Author Topic: 1980 JEEP CJ7  (Read 1559 times)

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
1980 JEEP CJ7
« on: November 02, 2009, 12:00:56 PM »
I really hate doing this but I really need to. SO here it is.. 1980 Jeep CJ7 with less than 60k miles \"orig.\". This jeep has a beautiful red paint job. It has a s superlift lift kit with new 33/12.50 Cooper mud terrains on Pro comp rock crawler wheels. The jeep also has custom front bumper with a Mile Marker winch and a rear bumper with tire gate and spare tire. The jeep has a spray in bed liner, very easy to clean. Also has a complete soft top, full hard doors, half doors, bikini top, a full set of alum wheels, and safari top. Motor wise it has the orig. straight 6 which runs very well I actually drive it back and forth to work in Tampa every now and then. Please email for pics. email me a zane@fltailfeathers.com or call me @ 813-997-2095----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

25.5 Late Again

• View Profile
Re: 1980 JEEP CJ7 \"Polarman\"
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2009, 10:08:04 AM »
Is it a stick? How much are you selling it for? If you could post pics it will sell quick.
Sea N Crooked Fishing AdVentures